Here we are for another week of #EatSleepBlogRT! Some cracking posts again this week, I really struggled to pick my favourite. Catie and I are pleased to see lots of tweets this week. Please remember to use the hashtag EatSleepBlogRT – without this we can’t count how many tweets you have done. Also in order to ensure we have counted all your tweets – please make sure you get your retweets done by Midnight Friday 🙂
My favourite this week was from Ellamental Mama which was frightening and heart wrenching in equal measure. Caties favourite was Squirmy Popple with her post on Parenting: The Art of Selectively Forgetting
Our Top Tweeter crown goes to
@Pickle_Mom Can you steal her crown?! Grab yourself a badge you sharing caring lady!
Right with out more ado. Get yourselves linked up! Lets see if we can get trending on Twitter this evening 🙂
Welcome to the #EatSleepBlogRT linky! We know there are loads of linky’s out there so we have designed this one to help drive more traffic to your blog by asking people to retweet posts on Twitter as well as to comment. As hosts we will retweet your blog when you link up and when we comment. So that is 4 retweets already! Sharing is caring so the more retweets you do the better. The person with the most shares on social media will also get a backlink the following week.
- You can link 1 post – all subjects welcome
- Linky runs from 8pm Sunday until 8pm Tuesday.
- Please put our lovely badge on so that we can show off its fabulous design!
- Comment on the post before yours.
- Retweet at least 5 posts on twitter using the #EatSleepBlogRT hashtag (including the hosts posts)
- Hosts will retweet when you link up (if you tag us in your tweet) and when we comment.
- We will pick one post each week as our featured post
- A Host will comment on all posts linked up.
Simple right? Lets get out there and set the Twitter world alight with our blog sharing!