Hello and welcome to Week 3 of the rebooted #EatSleepBlogRT!
We had fewer linkups this week because I didn’t try quite as hard promoting it, but I wanted to see what would happen naturally. We still got a really good group of you and I really enjoyed reading all of your posts. I’m going to do some more promotion this week so hopefully we’ll get a bigger group joining in.
My favourite post of the week was from Squirmy Popple, “”. This was an eloquent indictment of some disturbing rhetoric currently going on in American politics, and a defence of the concept of equal healthcare for all.
Lecture time… I did notice a couple of people didn’t do their tweeting at all. Just a reminder that if you add your link, you need to tweet out the first 2 posts on the list (the host posts), and then 3 more posts of your choosing. The idea is for all of us to share and interact on Twitter, otherwise what’s the point!?
Also, please share the actual link to the person’s blog post, not a link back to the linky (or one where you just click on the linky square to share). And don’t forget the #EatSleepBlogRT hashtag!
But most of you did your bit and I hope you all enjoyed linking up! Looking forward to reading your posts this week.
Thanks again for joining us.
Nicole and Zoe
- You can link 1 post – all subjects welcome
- Please put our lovely badge on so that we can show off its fabulous design!
- Comment on the post before yours.
- Retweet at least 5 posts on twitter using the #EatSleepBlogRT hashtag (including the hosts posts)
- Hosts will retweet when you link up (if you tag us in your tweet) and when we comment.
- We will pick one post each week as our featured post
- A Host will comment on all posts linked up.