Hello #EatSleepBlogRT’ers! This is Nicole from The Mum Reviews, posting as a guest over here on Petite Pudding. Zoe has very kindly agreed to let me try out guest hosting her linky while she settles into her new job.
When I found out that Catie and Zoe needed to take a break from the linky because life was too busy, I saw an opportunity for all of us. I didn’t want #EatSleepBlogRT to be forgotten by all of the regular linkers that they had worked so hard to attract and retain. And I wanted to try my hand at hosting a linky regularly without trying to start a new one from scratch! So for now, I will be doing all the linky legwork while it remains hosted here on Petite Pudding.
So, in the coming weeks, I will be the one who will be retweeting you all, commenting on your posts and choosing the top post and top tweeter each week. I hope you will all be happy to see the linky back after such a short break and will keep on joining in. I’m really looking forward to reading your posts and getting to know you all better!
The rules are slightly different now, so please have a read of the below before linking up.
- You can link 1 post – all subjects welcome. Please note that I’ve reduced the amount of posts you can link to just one so I can handle it all by myself!
- Linky runs from 8pm Sunday until 8pm Tuesday.
- Please put our lovely badge on so that we can show off its fabulous design!
- Comment on the post before yours.
- Retweet at least 5 posts on twitter using the #EatSleepBlogRT hashtag (including the hosts posts).
- If you tweet your post & tag @themumreviews when you link up, I will retweet it. I’ll also share your post on Twitter when I comment. Please make sure your Twitter handle is connected to your sharing button. (or at least that it’s easy to find on your blog!)
- I will pick one post each week as a featured post, and announce a Top Tweeter who will get a special badge and backlink.
- I will comment on all posts linked up.
Thank you so much for joining us!