Hello and welcome to Week 4 of the rebooted #EatSleepBlogRT. Happy Mother’s Day to all you lovely mums who link up! Hopefully, by now you will have been spoilt and had a relaxing day.
I really enjoyed reading all of your posts this last week and it’s starting to feel like I’m getting to know you better. My favourite post of the week was from Mummy to Dex, “Let Mothers Abort Babies of the ‘Wrong Sex’ Furore”. It’s a really balanced post that points out how the press often sensationalises things and takes them out of context – and this does us all a disservice, especially when it comes to women’s rights.
The top tweeter was @HeatherKeet from Shank You Very Much for the 3rd week in a row, although @myrealfairy came a close second. If Heather has time to tweet so much in between her frequent visits to Taco Bell, you can too! This linky is all about sharing on Twitter and she is doing it right.
I’m looking forward to another week of reading your posts and I look forward to us all interacting on Twitter too. Don’t forget to tweet at least 5 posts, and I’m sure you will get shared in return!
Thanks again for joining us.
Nicole and Zoe
- You can link 1 post – all subjects welcome
- Please put our lovely badge on so that we can show off its fabulous design!
- Comment on the post before yours.
- Retweet at least 5 posts on twitter using the #EatSleepBlogRT hashtag (including the hosts posts)
- Hosts will retweet when you link up (if you tag us in your tweet) and when we comment.
- We will pick one post each week as our featured post
- A Host will comment on all posts linked up.