Hello and welcome to Week 5 of the rebooted #EatSleepBlogRT. I can’t believe we’ve been going for around a month now, and now spring has sprung! I’m looking forward to 2 weeks of having my eldest home from school and a slightly lazier pace of life.
My favourite post of the week was from Four Princesses and the Cheese, “”. It is all about being authentic as a parent and not trying to live up to unrealistic and unattainable standards. I related to her on every single point, so we can be “mediocre” together.
I’m sure from will be happy to be the top tweeter yet again (and since the beginning of time). I’m wondering what I can do to get the rest of you to compete with her? If you’re trying to build your DA, it’s a pretty easy way to get a backlink from a good site, plus sharing other people’s posts on Twitter and tagging them is likely to gain you some new followers too. If any of you have any thoughts about what would motivate you to steal Heather’s top tweeter badge, or any other feedback on the linky, please let us know in the comments!
The top tweeter was @HeatherKeet from Shank You Very Much for the 3rd week in a row, although @myrealfairy came a close second. If Heather has time to tweet so much in between her frequent visits to Taco Bell, you can too! This linky is all about sharing on Twitter and she is doing it right.
One more quick thing I should mention is that I do count the tweets on Friday morning, so please get your tweeting done before then in order for it to count.
Looking forward to another week all of your great posts and thanks again for joining us!
Nicole and Zoe
- You can link 1 post – all subjects welcome
- Please put our lovely badge on so that we can show off its fabulous design!
- Comment on the post before yours.
- Retweet at least 5 posts on twitter using the #EatSleepBlogRT hashtag (including the hosts posts)
- Hosts will retweet when you link up (if you tag us in your tweet) and when we comment.
- We will pick one post each week as our featured post
- A Host will comment on all posts linked up.