Here we come again for week 15 of the sharing caring linky. Welcome to #EatSleepBlogRT! Some great posts this week – I even got to do my commenting in peace while Pudding snoozed. Just a quick piece of admin, we are still getting some people who link and run. What makes this linky great is taking the time to share each others posts. Please remember to tweet the post before yours and 4 others. If your post has not been retweeted by the person linked up after you please let me know. Right enough nagging. On with the show!
This weeks Top Posters are Then I Became Mum with You know you’re getting old when… and Lisa Pomerantzster with When Things Go Wrong As They Often Will – fabulous posts ladies please grab yourselves a badge!
Our amazing Top Tweeter this week was @heatherkeet – Heather you are a tweeting legend and have shared everyones post! Grab yourself that badge you are a Tweeting Star!
Right so this week I am working (again) so I won’t be able to get straight on the retweets for you, but don’t worry once I am in my jimjams and have eaten my dinner I will be all over it!
- You can link 2 post – all subjects welcome
- Linky runs from 8pm Sunday until 8pm Tuesday.
- Please put our lovely badge on so that we can show off its fabulous design!
- Comment on the post before yours.
- Retweet at least 5 posts on twitter using the #EatSleepBlogRT hashtag (including the hosts posts)
- Hosts will retweet when you link up (if you tag us in your tweet) and when we comment.
- We will pick one post each week as our featured post
- A Host will comment on all posts linked up.
Simple right? Lets get out there and set the Twitter world alight with our blog sharing!