Welcome back to Week 4 of #EatSleepBlogRT, another great week for posts with 27 link ups in total. I was pleased as I worked my way through reading all the posts to see lots of people commenting. Don’t forget your retweets though, remember its all about sharing the love!
I have attempted to be more organised this week and failed miserably! I have now read an commented on all your posts and of course retweeted them. My favourite this week was from What My Fridge Says, I just loved her story about her little man and his new friend Kirsty. If you missed this post have a read here. Grab yourself a featured badge lovely.
Our Top Retweeter this week was @teammomlife again with 16 retweets. Please grab the Top Tweeter badge and thank you for your amazing blog sharing!
I have had a busy week this with my amazing radio debut on BBC Radio 4 and Radio 5 Live! If you haven’t heard my dulcet tones you can check it out here. This week I am linking up the latest in my newbie showcase, featuring a lovely new blogger. Please have a read and show her some support. I have some more spots opening up in the next couple of weeks so please let me know if you want to join in.
Right that is enough waffle from me – get linked up and get those retweets going!
PS I am working again today and won’t be at my laptop until 8.30ish but I will retweet once I have poured a large glass of vino!
Welcome to the #EatSleepBlogRT linky! We know there are loads of linky’s out there so we have designed this one to help drive more traffic to your blog by asking people to retweet posts on Twitter as well as to comment. As hosts we will retweet your blog when you link up and when we comment. So that is 4 retweets already! Sharing is caring so the more retweets you do the better. The person with the most shares on social media will also get a backlink the following week as well as our favourite post.
- You can link up to 2 posts – old or new of any subject. Please only link one review/giveaway each week.
- Linky runs 8pm Sunday – Tuesday 8pm
- Please put our lovely badge on so that we can show off its fabulous design!
- Comment on at least two posts (they don’t have to be the hosts post but we always love it when you do!)
- Both hosts will comment on all the posts linked up by the following week (if we are a bit slow some weeks, bare with us we are busy ladies, we will get there I promise!)
- Please retweet at least 3 posts on twitter using the #EatSleepBlogRT hashtag (if you don’t use the tag we won’t know who was the most sharing caring person!)
- Hosts will retweet when you link up and when we comment. We will also retweet if you tag us in the posts you retweet (crikey that’s a lot of retweets!)
- We will pick one post each week as our featured post
- The person who retweets the most will also get featured with a back link
- Tag @petite_pudding & @mrs_rachb when you link up
So there you have it – simple right? Lets get out there and set the Twitter world alight with our blog sharing!