Here we are again for another week of #EatSleepBlogRT! Catie and I were chuffed to see so many of you linking up – but we did notice that still not everyone was doing their fair share of retweets. This linky is all about the retweets so make sure you do at least the minimum. Please remember when you retweet posts to use the #EatSleepBlogRT otherwise we can’t count how many shares you have done.
Catie’s favourite this week was from What my fridge says: Celebrate every tiny victory she loved this post! Grab yourselves a Top Post Badge!
Our Top Tweeter crown goes to Karen: Two tiny Hands @IsntitprettyKTB Such a generous sharer. Can you steal her crown?! Grab yourself a badge Karen you sharing caring lady!
Right with out more ado. Get yourselves linked up! Lets see if we can get trending on Twitter this evening 🙂
Welcome to the #EatSleepBlogRT linky! We know there are loads of linky’s out there so we have designed this one to help drive more traffic to your blog by asking people to retweet posts on Twitter as well as to comment. As hosts we will retweet your blog when you link up and when we comment. So that is 4 retweets already! Sharing is caring so the more retweets you do the better. The person with the most shares on social media will also get a backlink the following week.
- You can link 1 post – all subjects welcome
- Linky runs from 8pm Sunday until 8pm Tuesday.
- Please put our lovely badge on so that we can show off its fabulous design!
- Comment on the post before yours.
- Retweet at least 5 posts on twitter using the #EatSleepBlogRT hashtag (including the hosts posts)
- Hosts will retweet when you link up (if you tag us in your tweet) and when we comment.
- We will pick one post each week as our featured post
- A Host will comment on all posts linked up.
Simple right? Lets get out there and set the Twitter world alight with our blog sharing!