Here at Petite Pudding we love reading everyone elses’ blog posts so much that we have decided to run our own link up! We understand everyone is really busy and that as much as we would all love to leave a comment on all the things we read that’s not always possible. With this in mind, we have decided to make this linky as stress free and easy as possible – check out our #PuddingLove Linky rules below:
1. Please put our lovely badge on your post – we don’t mind where you put it, but it took Mummy ages to make it so we would like to see it displayed! You can grab the code below.
2. Please only link one post, at the moment we are only accepting 40 posts as Mummy and I want to try and read and comment on all of them. Now I am not a fast typer so Mum’s got her work cut out!
3. We ask that you comment on at least one post and share that post on Twitter using #PuddingLove, it doesn’t have to be the Hosts’ post (obviously we would love it if you did). Remember you get what you give so if you comment on lots of posts, hopefully you will get lots of lovely comments back.
4. Posts do not have to be limited to parenting or children, variety is the spice of life, so link up what ever you choose!
5. Finally please share on Twitter using #PuddingLove and @petite_pudding for a retweet
The Link-Up will run from 7pm Sunday to 8pm Wednesday night, so that should give everyone plenty of time to get involved and link up their posts. We will aim to get all post comments done by the following Saturday. We will announce our #TopPudding on Twitter on Sunday when the link up goes live, if you are chosen feel free to grab the Top Pudding badge below and proudly show it off!