#PuddingLove Week 13
Back for Week 13! Not quite such a busy week last week with only 22 posts. Never the less quality trumps quantity. I enjoyed reading each and every one last week and I know Rachel did too.
Any way on with the business end of things. Rachel’s top post last week was from @mousemoo_metoo I can totally see why she picked this hilarious post! If you have a threenager you need to read this! For me this week I have chosen ‘Bath Time: I shall Just Sit Here and Smoke’ by @DiscomBuBulated. This post really tickled me, such a clanger to be dropped by a five year old! Well done ladies – grab yourself a Top Pudding badge.
My post this week is the first in my Newbie Bloggers Showcase! We think Agatha & Mary are very witty and well worth a read. Hope you agree! Would be wonderful if you went over an followed them on Twitter. it can be so hard for new bloggers to get started so we are enjoying running this new series. If you want to get involved then please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I will continue to retweet again when we have commented on your posts and pin them on the Pintrest board. If you don’t follow the board at the moment it would be great if you popped over and found us. Please don’t forget to pop our badge on which you can now find below with all the linky rules. Don’t for get to tweet @petite_pudding when you link up for an extra retweet.
Right enough waffling on from me! Get yourselves linked up and I look forward to reading your posts. If you are a new blogger and need some help then tweet me, I will do my best to guide you!
Love Pudding’s Mum xx
1. Please put our lovely badge on your post – we don’t mind where you put it, but it took Mummy ages to make it so we would like to see it displayed! You can grab the code below.
2. Please only link one post, at the moment we are only accepting 40 posts as Mummy and I want to try and read and comment on all of them. Now I am not a fast typer so Mum’s got her work cut out!
3. We ask that you comment on at least one post and share that post on Twitter using #PuddingLove, it doesn’t have to be the Hosts’ post (obviously we would love it if you did). Remember you get what you give so if you comment on lots of posts, hopefully you will get lots of lovely comments back.
4. Posts do not have to be limited to parenting or children, variety is the spice of life, so link up what ever you choose!
5. Finally please share on Twitter using #PuddingLove and @petite_pudding for a retweet
The Link-Up will run from 7pm Sunday to 8pm Wednesday night, so that should give everyone plenty of time to get involved and link up their posts. We will aim to get all post comments done by the following Saturday.
We will announce our #TopPudding on Twitter on Sunday when the link up goes live, if you are chosen feel free to grab the Top Pudding badge below and proudly show it off!