Welcome Back To #PuddingLove Week 11
So hopefully you all got the memo that we had moved to our new day. If you didn’t and you are wondering why, it is because sadly I am back to work in a couple of weeks. Yes the maternity leave has flown. Pudding has now reached the 6 months mark and it is time to go back out and earn a crust! We had a fantastic holiday in the Lake District and our last in term time as Pie starts big school in September. It is going to be all change at Pudding HQ.
Any way on with the business at hand – some fab posts again for our last link-up. I loved @thirstydaddy‘s post ‘I see Little People’ very funny and had me giggling. I also really enjoyed @mousemoo_meto and her Postman Crisp story! But the Top Pudding for a second time has to be @fivelittledoves with her poignant and touching post supporting SANDs charity. A beautifully sad story and I am sure I wasn’t the only one who finished reading with a lump in their throat. Please grab yourself another Top Pudding badge.
For my post this week I am linking PuddleDuck Pudding the tale of our fantastic day on Coniston lake as narrated by Pudding. With BML this weekend I am hoping for some fabulous posts written by weary (and likely hungover) travellers. For those of you, like me, who were unable to attend this year we must try to contain our jealousy!
I will continue to retweet again when I have commented on your posts and pin them on the Pintrest board. If you don’t follow the board at the moment it would be great if you popped over and found us. Please don’t forget to pop our badge on which you can now find below with all the linky rules.
Right enough waffling on from me! Get yourselves linked up and I look forward to reading your posts.
Love Pudding’s Mum xx
1. Please put our lovely badge on your post – we don’t mind where you put it, but it took Mummy ages to make it so we would like to see it displayed! You can grab the code below.
2. Please only link one post, at the moment we are only accepting 40 posts as Mummy and I want to try and read and comment on all of them. Now I am not a fast typer so Mum’s got her work cut out!
3. We ask that you comment on at least one post and share that post on Twitter using #PuddingLove, it doesn’t have to be the Hosts’ post (obviously we would love it if you did). Remember you get what you give so if you comment on lots of posts, hopefully you will get lots of lovely comments back.
4. Posts do not have to be limited to parenting or children, variety is the spice of life, so link up what ever you choose!
5. Finally please share on Twitter using #PuddingLove and @petite_pudding for a retweet
The Link-Up will run from 7pm Sunday to 8pm Wednesday night, so that should give everyone plenty of time to get involved and link up their posts. We will aim to get all post comments done by the following Saturday. We will announce our #TopPudding on Twitter on Sunday when the link up goes live, if you are chosen feel free to grab the Top Pudding badge below and proudly show it off!