#PuddingLove Week 12
Wow here we are celebrating our 12th week! The moving of the linky to Sunday has been a roaring success with 33 link ups this week. Some were a bit later on so if you get chance to go back and give the last 4-5 posts some love that would be great. I am pleased to announce that Rachel from Life of My Family and Me has joined us on a fortnightly basis to co-host. She will be here tweeting, sharing and commenting her heart out this week! We are pleased to have her on board to give us a hand as our linky grows. If anyone else is interested in co-hosting on the weeks that Rachel isn’t then please get in touch. The more merrier!
Any way on with the business end – some great posts again for our last link-up and so many to choose from! I really enjoyed @mylittleyarnbaby‘s post on how to make fairy doors, think we will be trying this over the next week. I also found @parentingjungle and her about helping her little man get over the loss of his toy really moving. But the Top Pudding for has to be @drmummykins with her amusing yet highly informative post about boobs and cabbages. A very witty post interspersed with a some brilliant advice. Please grab yourself the Top Pudding badge!
For my post this week I am linking the round up from #PuddingPoses there have been some great posts tagged on our new instagram community. If you want to join in don’t forget to tag you baby photos. Rachel is linking her June round up post.
Rachel and I will continue to retweet again when we have commented on your posts and pin them on the Pintrest board. If you don’t follow the board at the moment it would be great if you popped over and found us. Please don’t forget to pop our badge on which you can now find below with all the linky rules. Don’t for get to tweet @petite_pudding and @mrs_rachb when you link up for an extra retweet.
Right enough waffling on from me! Get yourselves linked up and I look forward to reading your posts.
Love Pudding’s Mum xx
1. Please put our lovely badge on your post – we don’t mind where you put it, but it took Mummy ages to make it so we would like to see it displayed! You can grab the code below.
2. Please only link one post, at the moment we are only accepting 40 posts as Mummy and I want to try and read and comment on all of them. Now I am not a fast typer so Mum’s got her work cut out!
3. We ask that you comment on at least one post and share that post on Twitter using #PuddingLove, it doesn’t have to be the Hosts’ post (obviously we would love it if you did). Remember you get what you give so if you comment on lots of posts, hopefully you will get lots of lovely comments back.
4. Posts do not have to be limited to parenting or children, variety is the spice of life, so link up what ever you choose!
5. Finally please share on Twitter using #PuddingLove and @petite_pudding for a retweet
The Link-Up will run from 7pm Sunday to 8pm Wednesday night, so that should give everyone plenty of time to get involved and link up their posts. We will aim to get all post comments done by the following Saturday. We will announce our #TopPudding on Twitter on Sunday when the link up goes live, if you are chosen feel free to grab the Top Pudding badge below and proudly show it off!