#PuddingLove Week 15
15 weeks of linky lovin! We are joined again this week by the lovely Rachel from Life of my family and me. Always lovely to have a cohost and means an extra couple of retweets for you guys! I am pleased to announce that Rachel has agreed to come on board permanently as co-host. SO with this in mind we will be rebranding the linky – new badges, new name but same old loving guaranteed! Keep your eyes peeled for some exciting announcements over the next week. With this in mind we will not be back for linkups until Sunday 7th August
On with the business end of things. My Top Pudding this week is Jade from @parentingjungle, loved her funny post about the terminology of parenting, grab yourself the Top Pudding badge m’dear. I would like to give a special mention to @drmummykins with her great new campaign #getdadsfit – please take some time to get involved!
My post this week is the second in my Newbie Bloggers Showcase! Featuring Nick from The Dad of Design. Would be wonderful if you went over and followed Nick on Twitter. It can be so hard for new bloggers to get started so we are enjoying running this new series. If you want to get involved then please send me an email to email@example.com
Rachel and I will continue to retweet again when we have commented on your posts and pin them on the Pintrest board. If you don’t follow the board at the moment it would be great if you popped over and found us. Please don’t forget to pop our badge on which you can now find below with all the linky rules. Don’t for get to tweet @petite_pudding and @mrs_rachb when you link up for an extra retweet.
Right enough waffling on from me! Get yourselves linked up and I look forward to reading your posts. If you are a new blogger and need some help then tweet me, I will do my best to guide you!
Love Pudding’s Mum xx
1. Please put our lovely badge on your post – we don’t mind where you put it, but it took Mummy ages to make it so we would like to see it displayed! You can grab the code below.
2. Please only link one post, at the moment we are only accepting 40 posts as Mummy and I want to try and read and comment on all of them. Now I am not a fast typer so Mum’s got her work cut out!
3. We ask that you comment on at least one post and share that post on Twitter using #PuddingLove, it doesn’t have to be the Hosts’ post (obviously we would love it if you did). Remember you get what you give so if you comment on lots of posts, hopefully you will get lots of lovely comments back.
4. Posts do not have to be limited to parenting or children, variety is the spice of life, so link up what ever you choose!
5. Finally please share on Twitter using #PuddingLove and @petite_pudding for a retweet
The Link-Up will run from 7pm Sunday to 8pm Wednesday night, so that should give everyone plenty of time to get involved and link up their posts. We will aim to get all post comments done by the following Saturday.
We will announce our #TopPudding on Twitter on Sunday when the link up goes live, if you are chosen feel free to grab the Top Pudding badge below and proudly show it off!